Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sometimes You Just Need To...

.....browse mindless, hilarious pictures. 

No joke. 

There has been many a day in which in the middle of stress, work, studies, and so forth, a funny picture or comic strip has caused all of us to stop and plain ol' belly laugh. ;-) 

So, just in case you have been having a particularly hard day and need a good laugh, here are some of my recent favorites from my "funnies" board on Pinterest. :-)


 Jimmy Fallon's Thank You Notes.
{ source }





Martin Freeman's reaction to Sherlock losing to Downton Abbey. I love his wife's reaction to his reaction. ;-) 

{ source }





{ source }





No words....
{ source }

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this! Cheered me up, I'm still laughing at Martin Freeman's reaction.

    Martha x
    http://themintyfox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, awesome! :-) I crack up laughing every time I see that Martin Freeman gif. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Hi Shannon!
    I nominated you for the Sunshine Award - check out my blog for more details:

    http://apeaceofthepast.blogspot.com

    Blessings,
    Reyna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm going to your blog right now to check it out. :-)

      Delete