Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Make a Retro Half Apron!

Every month, I contribute to Amazing Graze Farm, sharing a homemaking tutorial. Being close friends with my trusty sewing machine and an avid historical fashion fanatic ;-) , last month's post was definitely something I love: 

Making Retro Half Aprons. 



There are two key words in that sentence that make me especially happy:

Retro

and

Aprons.

;-) 

Now, even if you have hardly touched a sewing machine in your life, this tutorial is quick and easy enough for anyone to give it a go. Here is the link:

http://amazinggrazefarm.com/retro-half-apron/


I hope you love it! 

I am off to go get moving with my day - I'm currently on a week break before my next course starts with Liberty University Online, but I am keeping busy with my CLEP prep studies...still aiming toward taking three tests (Spanish, American History, and History of Western Civilization) by the end of Spring/early Summer! 

*crossing fingers* 

{ source }



I hope you have a fabulous day!
Hugs,
Shannon 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Shannon I nominated you for a blogging award, here is the link if you would like to participate http://gazing-wonders.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-sunshine-award-aspen.html
    Hope you have a wonderful day...

    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I just posted my responses in my recent post. :-)

      Delete