Thursday, February 13, 2014

⊱ Daybook ~ FℰℬℛUAℛY 13tℎ ⊰

I rediscovered the fun "Daybook" blog posts just now on Thing Loveliness, and decided to join in! :-) Before I fill in my daybook for today though, I wanted to let you all know how much I love Think Loveliness's posts on Pinterest. :-) She is a must-follow for all things pretty! 

 »»»«««

Outside my window... an igloo on our patio. :-D





I am thinking... of different cupcake options for tomorrow...I ♡ Valentine's Day!


I am thankful for... my family! 


In the kitchen... baked chicken, coleslaw, bacon corn, rice, and bread and butter....yummmm......


I am wearing... yellow socks. :-)




I am creating... an outline for a college assignment.


I am going... to be super busy next week, sewing like crazy on two custom dress orders both due to be sent off on the 22nd.....trying not to be a tad bit stressed about the fact that my shipment of fabric is delayed due to the massive amount of snow North Carolina has gotten this week...<:-)


I am reading... the Bible, a textbook, and I'm thinking of re-reading Christy. :-)  


I am hoping... for SPRING!


..

I am learning... priorities. 


A favorite verse for today...  "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path." ~Psalms 119:105


One of my favorite things... 



A few plans for the rest of the week: Homework, baking cupcakes tomorrow, and ladies Bible study on Saturday. :-) 


A peek into my day...




»»»«««




No comments:

Post a Comment